Rebecca Heist Dolman is a lifelong Clearwater, Florida native. She graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance . She subsequently earned her Juris Doctorate and Masters of Business Administration, both with honors, from Stetson University College of Law, and her Masters in Taxation (LL.M. Degree) from the University of Miami.
While attending Stetson University College of Law, Becky was a member of Stetson’s prestigious Law Review. Becky is an active member of the Florida Bar. Along with experience in the personal injury field, Becky has experience advising individuals and families with respect to estate planning, wealth preservation and asset protection. She has also advised entrepreneurs and business owners with regard to business matters, including entity formation and mergers and acquisitions. Becky is also admitted to practice law before the United States Tax Court. Becky serves in the capacity as the Managing Partner at the Dolman Law Group. She remains a personal injury attorney.
- Florida State University B.S.
- Tulane Center for European Union Law and Intellectual Property Law-Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Stetson University -J.D., cum laude
- Stetson University -M.B.A., summa cum laude
- University of Miami -LL.M., Taxation